Friday, August 28, 2009

Conversations With A 1st Grader

Conversation #1

Mom:
So, how was school today Ry? Who did you play with?

Rylee: I played ball with some boys.

Mom: Oh, why didn't you play with Anabelle?

Rylee: She likes to get chased by Bodee...and I am so done with that Bodee business.


Conversation #2 - while looking online at a little girl in the cutest witch costume for Halloween

Mom: Oh Ry, look how cute this costume is...we could make this.

Rylee: Umm Mom, that girl looks like she is in Kindergarten. I am in 1st grade, and I think that costume is way to fluffy. No thanks!


Oh I am sad she is growing up too fast! No more princess stuff, no more fluffy stuff, and the way she talks is soo adult-like.

2 comments:

C said...

Oh yeah! 1st graders know everything. I think they know even more than 9th graders.... All the sugar and spice and everything...uhhhh Just ask them. They will tell you. :)
C

Liz said...

AHHH, I did not realize that girls get into boys and out of fluff so fast. I am not looking forward to that.